Thursday, January 8, 2009

Don't wait on this bus!

I've added Fr. Longenecker's site Standing on My Head to the Favorite Blog list. Click here for a short, but thought-provoking entry.

"Enjoy your life"? If you're standing among a universe of things that exist, ask an atheist what they believe in, & they respond, Nothing", are you going to trust that person as to how you should enjoy your life, let alone you eternal destination!?!

Sick & Sad. But not unpredictable, especially if you are familiar with the modern British mindset.

Catacombs, I tell ya, catacombs...

2 comments:

Fr. Christian Mathis said...

Interesting post....makes me want to sing some Kriss Kross. I missed the bus!

Mark G. said...

I was reminded of the "omni"-bus at the opening sequence of The Great Divorce.

The protagonist got in the line because everyone else was in line. Everyone boarded the bus because everyone else was getting on it.

Curious that no one on the omnibus seemed to already have faith.

Perhaps they took another bus...