Saturday, July 28, 2012

Let 'em in, Father, let 'em in!

.


I read a lot online; probably too much.  I am very interested in people & want to know what they have to say.  Every now & then, you read something that really stops you in your tracks. Something that commands your attention & points you toward ultimate realities in an unexpected way.

The writings of the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal - who celebrate their 25th anniversary this year - are a source of great wisdom, hope, & joy to me.  I encourage you to read all of the gems there, but THIS particular story really got me.  I'm curious what you think.

You can also listen to Fr. Andrew Apostoli's homily for the order's anniversary Mass HERE.  As you can hear & read, they are growing fast.  This is the fruit of all those prayers for vocations for priests & religious you've offered up.  Support them as you are able.  God bless.
.

No comments: